December 6, 2008
Horray for pictures! I finally figured out the new camera, and I managed to snap a few shots of the embroidery. I used a blackwork design that...well...I can't remember where I found it. (If it's yours, let me know and I'll credit!)
I adore this chart. I love all the detail, but because it's so detailed, it's quite a time consumer! Still, the end result is well worth it.
Now that I have my four medallions embroidered, I need to figure out what else to add to the bodice to make it truly complete. I have some other ideas, more blackwork to add on and jewels and such. But, here are some pictures of the latest work.