Monday, December 22, 2008

Progress Updates

Embroidery on the green gown's bodice is almost finished! I'm actually tempted to take it out again tonight and work on it some more, I'm very anxious to finish it. I'm contemplating pansied sleeves for this gown, with the same embroidery on each panel that I'm using for the bodice. Of course, that'll slow this project down even more than my randomly adding on new embroidery already has, but I think the end product would be worth it.
I've also made my first French Hood! I documented it step by step, so I'll be putting up a tutorial sometime after Christmas. ^^ I also have some pics of the embroidery I've been doing, but I don't really have anything to say about it, so I'll wait to post them until I have something to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr