February 27, 2009
I can't believe how long it's been since I worked on this costume! Well, I finally got over the mental block I was trying to break through, and now, I'm happy to say, this costume is nearly finished! I spent the last two weeks beading all the skirt panels and the scrollwork on the bodice. I've started work on the cloak, as well. If things go like I see them going, I should have this thing finished up by Monday! :D Of course, I still have a load of arrows to make for the cloak, but that's something I can do while watching TV, so I'm not too worried about it. Horray for progress! Below are some pictures of the work I've gotten done in the past couple of weeks.