Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy, busy!

Yeesh! I don't update nearly as much as I should. ^^;
Things have really taken off in the last couple of months! I have allot of commissions in the works, a large chunk of which are Star Wars costumes, surprisingly. I'll most likely set up a new section of the site to showcase my commission work. I'm also thinking the site needs a bit of a spruce, so I'm trying to drum up ideas for a new layout. Or at least a new colour scheme. Something.
Anyway, I'm working on a few costumes for myself, as well. I have two anime cosplays in the works - Queen Esther Blanchett, the black and gold artbook version, from Trinity Blood, and Yuuko Ichihara's green butterfly kimono from xxxHolic. I also have a couple of historical gowns in the works as well - a red embroidered contouche (18thc) and a purple plaid day dress (19thc) for an upcoming reenactment. The day dress may not be finished in time for the reenactment, but that's alright. It was a last minute idea, so it's not entirely necessary. Still, I haven't made anything 1860s in a while, so it would be nice to have something new.
Anyway, other than those few things, there isn't much more to say! I should have some new content to upload soon, which will happen at the same time as I revamp the layout. I'll post here on the front page as soon as it's all finished up. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr