Monday, March 21, 2011

Whew! Done!

It took some time, but not nearly as much time as I first thought! At last, everything has been centralized on one blog, and everything is neat and streamlined. I was sad to lose some of the comments I had received, especially since I didn't know I had some of them in the first place! It was good to go through everything, though, and see that this blog actually is helping other costumers. That makes me feel good! And it definitely makes me want to keep this up regularly again. :)

Next on the list - I'm about to finish up a commission of Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue. I should have some in-progress pictures to share tomorrow. It's the first time I'm modifying boots, so that's a whole new adventure. There's one more BlazBlue commission to finish up (a cosplay group all commissioned from me for SakuraCon at the end of April), and a Star Trek uniform, and then I'll almost have everything out of the way! There are a couple of other things, but they aren't due until A-kon, so I have a little bit of wiggle room before I have to wrap them up.
So, more updates in the next few days!

Thanks for sticking with me, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr