The Pointy Crown of Awesome is finished! I spend the day after class running around buying supplies, which kinda ticked me off because I was trying sooo hard just to use what I had in my stash! Ah, well. The hardest thing to find were teardrop shaped pearls, because, apparently, they're elusive little creatures that are indigenous only to China. But, I did find some that would work for the project...they were glass, and cream coloured, and slightly larger, but they worked out pretty well.
So, once I got home with the new supplies, I set to work finishing the hood. First thing was to finish the prongs. They went very quickly and smoothly, and I soon had the main part of the hood finished.
I was a bad blogger after that, because I didn't take any in-progress photos of the centre...thingy...that went between the two crescents, so instead, you get a picture of the nearly finished crown!
It was nearly finished at this point, but I decided that I needed more beadcrust on the centre, so that's just what I added! Once the beadcrust was on, I felt that the crown was complete. I'm insanely happy with how it turned out, and my King Francis (to whom I will be Queen Claude) heartily approves of it, so I'm pleased!