The Cardassian uniform is finished, and is now on its way to its new owner. :D I am very pleased with how it came out!
The full uniform! It sits a little funny on this mannequin, but it's the only one I have with legs. :p
My armour on the left, the commission on the right. If you'll notice, the nametags are slightly different - mine says "Malek", while the other says "Barat".
Still incredibly proud of how even the grid pattern on the centre panels came out. :D
Here you can see a bit more of the hills and valleys of the armour.
I was also incredibly pleased with the jumpsuit. My own jumpsuit was never entirely finished, and somewhere along the line, it has vanished into the depths of the sewing room, and is probably lost for all time.
This jumpsuit was made of a non-stretch suiting material, with corduroy panels down the sides of the suit and down the tops of the sleeves. I used a new pattern for this one, and I think it turned out MUCH better than my own jumpsuit.
I also made a full set of Cardassian prosthetics - forehead, ear pieces, nose, chin, and neck ridges. I made entirely new sculpts for all of these pieces. I really love how the forehead turned out, I'm going to cast another set of all of these just for myself!