Monday, May 21, 2012

Wedding Gown!

This past weekend, I attended the lovely wedding of a couple of my friends. It was an absolutely fabulous time, and I ended up getting to see people I haven't seen in ages! We laughed harder than we have in quite a while, caught up with each other, ate some delicious food, and generally had a really fantastic time.

I also got to see the wedding dress in action, which was great because it was one of my pieces! The bride had commissioned me to make her gown, which she had sent me a reference for, and which, we all agreed, was the absolutely perfect gown for her. :D I'll hopefully have some pictures from the wedding fairly soon, but now that the wedding is over, I can share some pics of the gown on my mannequin! Please ignore my drunken dress form, she enjoys leaning to the side.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr