Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I'm a Very Inspiring Blogger!

I'm very honoured to say that I've been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award! :D Thank you to the wonderful Chelsea at A Sartorial Statement for nominating me!

To accept the award, one must:
1. Display the award and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. State 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
4. Notify the winners.
Factoids:
1.  I collect kimono. Every once in a while, usually around March, I get the urge to have a new one, and end up buying a couple more.

2. Sometimes, if inspiration strikes, I like to write stories or do digital paintings. I've actually been feeling rather inspired lately, and it feels good to have my creative juices flowing again! :)

3. After years of people telling me I should watch Dexter, I've finally started on it. And they were right, it's a fantastic show.

4. My dream house is Schloss Ludwigslust. I would surround it with a garden fully of cherry trees.

5. I am switching universities and majors, from psychology to criminology, in the fall.

6. Half of me (a very loud half) wants to get my Master's degree in Egyptology, in Cairo.

7. I had set a goal of sewing one new thing every two weeks this year, but so far...yeaaaaah...:p

Nominate others!

Jenny La Fleur
Festive Attyre 
Two Nerdy History Girls  
Demode Couture
The Aristocat
Curse Words and Crinolines
Second Hand Superhero
Madame Modiste
A Most Beguiling Accomplishment
Sew 18th Century
At the Sign of the Golden Scissors
Diary of a Renaissance Seamstress
Rachael's Costumes
Temps d'elegance 
Life is Too Short for Normal Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr