I'm very honoured to say that I've been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award! :D Thank you to the wonderful Chelsea at A Sartorial Statement for nominating me!
To accept the award, one must:
1. Display the award and link back to the person who nominated you. 2. State 7 facts about yourself. 3. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award. 4. Notify the winners.
1. I collect kimono. Every once in a while, usually around March, I get the urge to have a new one, and end up buying a couple more.
2. Sometimes, if inspiration strikes, I like to write stories or do digital paintings. I've actually been feeling rather inspired lately, and it feels good to have my creative juices flowing again! :)
3. After years of people telling me I should watch Dexter, I've finally started on it. And they were right, it's a fantastic show.
4. My dream house is Schloss Ludwigslust. I would surround it with a garden fully of cherry trees. 5. I am switching universities and majors, from psychology to criminology, in the fall. 6. Half of me (a very loud half) wants to get my Master's degree in Egyptology, in Cairo. 7. I had set a goal of sewing one new thing every two weeks this year, but so far...yeaaaaah...:p