Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I've Got the Mojo

Every once in a while, I get a surge of motivation and I dive head first into unfinished projects and sew like there's no tomorrow. Thankfully, I've just experienced the start of one of these times! On the project list for this week -

The Teal Francaise

So close to being finished and just sitting on a mannequin, waiting to be picked back up.

The Curtain-Along Caraco

I had a moment of clarity the other day where I realized how to fix the caraco without buying new fabric! Hoping to finish it up by the end of the week.

Queen Esther's black gown

Won't be able to finish it this week, but hopefully I'll be able to get close!

I'll also be trying to get a copote together for the DFWCG meetup to go see Austenland next Thursday, and attempting to dig a Regency gown out of the costume closet. XD Stay tuned for costume updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr