Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goals for the New Year

I've already done my yearly wrap-up post, so I thought I would post a list of goals for 2014. Costume related goals, of course! Some of them are quite ambitious, and I know that I won't get all of them accomplished, but I think it's best to aim high!

So, without further ado -

Goals for 2014

- 50 new costume pieces - this includes finishing UFOs and stuff on the Five Foundations and Historical Fortnightly challenges; it's roughly 1 piece a week, which is totally doable

- Build my undergarment wardrobe for all eras that I regularly portray

- Venture into a new time period

- learn to grade patterns using computer software

- draft more, use commercial patterns less

- step up my historical accuracy

- attempt to complete all UFOs

- learn more about men's tailoring

- make more accessories

- make more patterns, digitize them, and share them for others to use

- make more shoes

- write more tutorials

I tried to keep my goals rather general - learn more, do more, complete things. There are only a couple of specific things, like the goal of 50 pieces.  Otherwise, it's mostly learning new skills, expanding the wardrobe, and posting more content to share!

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr