I've already done my yearly wrap-up post, so I thought I would post a list of goals for 2014. Costume related goals, of course! Some of them are quite ambitious, and I know that I won't get all of them accomplished, but I think it's best to aim high!
So, without further ado -
Goals for 2014
- 50 new costume pieces - this includes finishing UFOs and stuff on the Five Foundations and Historical Fortnightly challenges; it's roughly 1 piece a week, which is totally doable
- Build my undergarment wardrobe for all eras that I regularly portray
- Venture into a new time period
- learn to grade patterns using computer software
- draft more, use commercial patterns less
- step up my historical accuracy
- attempt to complete all UFOs
- learn more about men's tailoring
- make more accessories
- make more patterns, digitize them, and share them for others to use
- make more shoes
- write more tutorials
I tried to keep my goals rather general - learn more, do more, complete things. There are only a couple of specific things, like the goal of 50 pieces. Otherwise, it's mostly learning new skills, expanding the wardrobe, and posting more content to share!
Happy New Year, everyone!